Consumer research in our company is executed in accordance with the standard
General guidance for conducting hedonic tests
with consumers in controlled area
For manufacturers these tests are an indispensable source of information about the product - its strengths and weaknesses, as well as the expectations of customers. They provide information about taste, scent, visual and functional characteristics of a product.
The purpose of the consumer research is:
- product comparison to determine its position in relation to competition,
- choosing the best version of a product,
- assessing the acceptability / desirability of a product,
- specifying characteristics affecting the overall assessment of a product,
- fixing the target audience for specific products.
Thanks to them, the manufacturer is able to modify the product to suit the requirements of the target group and remove any possible defects / undesirable features. This is particularly important in times of an increasing competitiveness of the market and growing consumer awareness about their impact on the creation of a brand image.