On 14 May 2015 we obtained the certification of environmental management system compliant with ISO 14001, including microbiological, physico-chemical and sensory analyses as well as sampling.
In accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001, our company's impact on the environment is subjected to a continuous analysis.Taking into consideration economic conditions and the company's strategy, we have developed environmental objectives and targets. They are closely linked to the main objectives and commitments contained in the "Quality Policy - Environmental Policy of JARS Ltd." These include:
- reducing the consumption of energy, raw materials and consumables,
- reducing emissions and waste and pollution generation,
- shaping the pro-quality and pro-environmental awareness,
- compliance with legal requirements concerning environmental aspects,
- prevention of environmental pollution.