One of the areas of activity of our Company is constant cooperation with well-known universities in Poland. This cooperation constitutes the most effective form of combining learning with business.
Areas of co-operation:
- organizing work experience and internships for students,
- financial and material support of faculties in teaching and research,
- improvement of education in order to prepare graduates for the demands and needs of the labor market,
- conducting research involving human resources potential and technical equipment of both sides,
- co-organizing courses, seminars, trainings and scientific conferences,
- preparing studies, drafting opinions and providing consultation within respective areas of operation,
- preparing and implementing programs with the use of EU funds and funds from regional programs,
- publishing key information on websites and social networking sites concerning research activities of both sides.
We cooperate with:
- University of Warsaw - Faculty of Biology, Faculty of Geology
- SGGW (Warsaw university of Life Sciences) - Faculty of Food Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture and Biology,
- ZUT in Szczecin (West Pomeranian University of Technology) - CBIMO (Center for Bioimmobilization and Innovative Packaging Materials)
- University of Silesia in Katowice - Faculty of Earth Sciences and the Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry,
- Silesian University of Technology - Faculty of Chemistry,
- University of Lodz - Faculty of Geographical Sciences.