JARS Ltd. for many years has been specializing in conducting audits in the food sector.
The scope of the audits includes the assessment of the functioning of the following:
- Good Hygienic Practice (GHP)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP
- Good Manufacturing Practice compliant with ISO 22716 (Good Manufacturing Practices Guide - dedicated to the cosmetic industry)
- HACCP system
- ISO 22000 system
- IFS / BRC systems
- suppliers of raw materials and products
The audits are available for operators in all sectors of the food sector:
- production facilities
- logistics and distribution companies
- transport companies
- retail stores
- restaurants, catering companies and hotels
Audits are based on:
- quality standards
- documentation of quality systems
- requirements of customers
The audit assessment includes, among others, the following:
- preparation of a plant regarding infrastructure, technical equipment, human resources, etc.
hygienic condition in the facility including the hygiene of:
- work places, employees, processes, production and warehousing and distribution lines, etc.
- compliance with procedures and instructions in the documentation of the quality system
the functioning of such fundamental programs as:
- water testing,
- disinfestation and rat extermination,
- hygiene and staff training,
- cleaning and disinfection,
- handling of waste,
- compliance with established rules of the CCP monitoring,
- reliability of GMP / GHP and HACCP records,
- health and commercial quality of produced and sold food products.
JARS employs highly qualified auditors certified by EOQ (European Organization for Quality) and PCBC (Polish Center for Testing and Certification) with the following titles: Quality Auditor, EOQ, Quality Systems Manager, Quality Supervisor, Internal Auditor, specializing in all sectors of the food industry.
Our Auditors are professionals and have the expertise, high competencies and experience acquired over 15 years of their professional activity. They have earned it during their 10 years of auditing hundreds of reputable establishments, shops and supermarkets.