Trainings, consultations, verifications
TYPES OF TRAINING
We offer 2 types of training:
1. Open training - addressed to all interested parties in venues proposed by our company.
We offer 2 convenient locations:
- Łajski near Legionowo - at the company's HQ
- Mysłowice - at the branch office of the company
2. Closed trainings (at the customer's) - prepared for the needs of individual customers and held at the customer's location.
- Held at the premises of company concerned - based on our experience, we find that this provides the best results. It is easier to adjust the date and the number of participants. It is easier to trace the topics presented on specific examples occurring at the plant and know what needs to be improved and what is working properly. Also conducting workshops at the client's premises carries better results. For workers accustomed to their places even tough system requirements become clear and simple.
- they are prepared for the client - the commissioned theme is prepared taking into consideration the company's profile. Lecturer gets previously acquainted with the company and on this basis they prepare both presentation and workshops. They take into account the specificity of the plant, the employment structure, the structure of equipment, operating systems, quality, etc. The presentation is supported by the images and the training provides a large amount of time for discussion and questions.
- fixed costs of training - the number of trainees has no effect on the cost of training. Its amount depends on the duration and distance.
SCOPE OF TRAINING:
- Safety and quality of food,
- Safety of cosmetics,
- Environmental protection,
- Laboratory analyses,
- Sensory analyses.
Detailed training topics in the above scope can be found under the following tabs:
- Open Training Schedule
- Closed training topics
Our lecturers remain at your disposal also regarding the less popular food, cosmetics and environmental issues where the scope is to be determined depending on the client's requirements.
We cooperate with:
Safety and quality of food,
Safety of cosmetics,