JARS S.A. offers accredited tests of packaging.
Product quality is shaped mainly by the technological process. In order to preserve it during storage, transport and sale, it is necessary to use packaging adapted to the properties of the packaged product and meeting sanitary and commercial requirements.
The scope of tests of materials and products intended for contact with cosmetics includes
- microbiological contamination testing;
- organoleptic evaluation in terms of appearance and durability of printing;
- sensory analysis for the transmission of foreign taste and smell from the packaging to the cosmetic;
- physicochemical and mechanical tests (e.g. tightness, chemical resistance);
- determination of heavy metal content;
- global and specific migration;
- the simulants used in the global and specific migration tests, as well as the time and temperature conditions, are selected according to the requirements of standardisation documents and legislation, depending on the purpose of the packaging.
If you want to know – HOW TO MARKET A SAFE COSMETIC PRODUCT? – CLICK HERE.