Water that is safe for health is water that is free from:
- pathogenic microorganisms and parasites;
- chemical substances in concentrations potentially hazardous to health and not displaying aggressive corrosive properties.
The requirements to be met by water intended for human consumption are specified in the Regulation of the Minister of Health currently in force.
JARS S.A. offers a full range of accredited analyses of water intended for consumption:
- group A monitoring (basic range of microbiological and physicochemical parameters);
- group A and B monitoring (extended range of microbiological and physicochemical parameters);
- monitoring of radioactive substances.
We also offer:
- testing of hot water;
- testing of mineral and spring waters;
- testing of dialysis water and dialysis liquids;
- testing of cooling water;
- testing of waters stored in tanks and reservoirs in the means of land, air and water transport;
- testing of waters in accordance with Pharmacopoeia requirements.
- access of a qualified sampler;
- accredited sampling in accordance with applicable standards;
- transport of samples under monitored refrigeration conditions.
If you want to know – HOW TO MARKET A SAFE COSMETIC PRODUCT? – CLICK HERE.